Apple Crumble with Mango & Physalis PorridgeNovember 15, 2017
- 400g cooking apples
- 100g VERIVAL Mango & Physalis Porridge
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g coconut flakes
- half of a lemon
- 50g butter (or coconut oil)
- cinnamon and vanilla to taste
- optional 100g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5.
- Peel and core the apples, then quarter and cut in to chunks.
- Put the apples into a small ovenproof baking dish, sprinkle some lemon juice and optional half of the sugar on top.
- Place the porridge, oats, coconut flakes, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl and mix well. Chop the butter into small cubes and add this to the porridge and oats. Mix and rub in with your fingertips until it resembles an even crumb texture. Optionally add the rest of the sugar.
- Now cover the fruit with the crumble mixture.
- Bake apple crumble for around 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.