Office favorite #5: Granola-chocolate-dropsDecember 18, 2018
Another office favorite makes our chocolate hearts beat faster. For our colleague Conni, chocolate, Christmas and of course our Verival Granola belong together. That is why she has combined all these “ingredients” in a Christmas biscuit recipe, the delicious granola- chocolate-drops with nuts. For our recipe, we use our Verival Orange-Acerola Granola, but of course you can use any Verival Granola of your choice.
- 150 g Verival Granola of your choice
- 100 g nuts
- 400 g chocolate
- 10 g coconut oil
- Mix the Verival Granola with the nuts.
- Chop the chocolate roughly and melt along with the coconut oil over a hot water bath.
- Allow to cool slightly and then put the chocolate in blobs (about 2 tablespoons) on a baking paper.
- Next, sprinkle the Verival Granola Nut mixture onto the chocolate drops.
- Leave to cool for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator or at room temperature overnight.