Porridge Berry SlicesMay 30, 2019
Just in time for summer food blogger Lena Fuchs came up with a very special recipe. She used some of our products and created fresh and fruity porridge berry slices. The slices are a real eye-catcher at any brunch or party with your family and friends. Prepared the day before, they are the perfect breakfast or snack for a picnic outdoors.
Let’s start baking!
Porridge Berry Slices
- 2 bananas
- 250 g Verival Strawberry Chia Porridge
- 100 g oats
- 2 tbsp linseeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 400 g fresh berries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 100 g dates
- Smash the bananas with a fork. Mix them with the porridge mixture, oat flakes, linseeds, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the mixture and spread it smoothly with a spoon.
- Pre-bake the mix at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the berries with maple syrup, chopped dates and cinnamon. Spread the berry filling on the base.
- For the topping, mix the muesli with coconut oil, chopped nuts and maple syrup to a crumbled mass and put it over the berries.
- Bake it for another 20 minutes at 170°C until done, remove from oven, let cool completely and cut into pieces.
- Serve with fresh berries.