Recipe: Bircher tartletsMay 12, 2020
Our Bircher Porridge is known to be one of our and your absolute favourites. That’s why we love it even more to think of delicious and extraordinary recipes. Admittedly, it doesn’t take only 3 minutes to prepare, as our Porridges, but the tartlets are the star of every breakfast or brunch with family and friends.
You can decorate the tartlets according to your taste with fruits, nuts or seeds and round them off with vanilla, cinnamon or another spice of your choice.
- 2 bananas
- 100 g Verival Bircher Porridge
- 50 g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups greek yoghurt
- apple, nuts & grapes as a topping
- butter for the tin
- Crush the bananas with a fork. Add the porridge, honey, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Grease the bottom of a muffin tin with butter.
- Pour a little bit of the mixture with your hands over each muffin tin and press it smooth.
- Bake in the oven at 175 degrees for about 25 minutes until the cups are slightly brown and firm.
- Let the cups cool down and then fill them with yoghurt. Top with apple slices, nuts and grapes.
- #bircher porridge