Recipe: Granola Bars Raspberry-Almond-CoconutJanuary 22, 2021
You don’t want to miss out on your granola on the go? Then just bake it into these delicious granola bars. You can easily take them with you everywhere and a little energy boost for on the road and/or during sports is guaranteed..
For this granola bar recipe, we combined our Verival Lower Carb Sport Granola Raspberry Almond Coconut made with whole grain oats, sunflower seeds, raspberries, almonds and coconut with dates, apricots and cashews.
The result are fruity lower carb bars with high fiber content and full nut enjoyment.
Are the bars suitable for a low carb diet?
The basis for this cookie is our Lower Carb Sport Granola with a 60% lower carbohydrate content than comparable oat-based breakfast products. So if you’re looking to cut back on carbs, these bars will fit perfectly into your diet plan.
What do I need to keep in mind when preparing the bars?
The great thing about these granola bars is that not only are they very nutritious, but they are also very easy to prepare. In the end, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and after a relatively short baking time, they are ready to enjoy.
You can find all the ingredients and preparation steps here:
Granola bar raspberry almond coconut
- 180 g Verival Lower Carb Sport Granola Raspberry Almond Coconut
- 20 g flour
- 1 egg
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g dates
- 125 g cashews
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 170°C convection oven.
- Line a rectangular baking pan (approx. 32cm x 24cm) with baking paper.
- Coarsely chop the apricots and dates and mix them in a blender.
- Then add the cashews, cinnamon, maple syrup, lemon juice and salt and blend for about 1 minute.
- Then mix the Verival Lower Carb Sport Granola Raspberry-Almond-Coconut with flour, egg and baking powder and then stir in the nut-fruit mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the bars in the oven for about 25-30 min. until they are golden brown.
- Take the mixture out of the oven, cut it into about 15 pieces while it is still hot, and then let them cool.
What is the best way to store the bars?
To enjoy your muesli bars for as long as possible, it’s best to pack them airtight in a tin. But the bars can also be baked in advance. Simply freeze them after they have cooled. Taken out of the freezer the day before or a few hours before, they are just right in the morning for a healthy breakfast or as an energy supplier on the go.
Check out our blog for more granola bar recipes and lots of other recipe inspiration, too.
Have fun baking them!
- #Sport Range