Recipe: Porridge with WaterApril 15, 2020
The easiest way to make porridge is definitely with water. You only need to follow 5 simple steps and you only need 3 ingredients. One advantage of making your porridge with water is that you can also save calories.
You can also heat the water for your porridge in different ways: in the microwave, on the cooker or most simply, with the kettle. You don’t even need a cooker to make porridge with water.
You can find the recipe here:
Porridge with Water – sugarfree
- 50 g Oat flkes
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 130 ml Water
- To taste: Toppings: fruits, nuts, seeds, chocolate chips
- Heat the water (for example in a kettle).
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the boiling water into the bowl.
- Stir the porridge well until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Decorate the porridge with toppings of your choice.
- #haferflocken von verival
- #porridge mit wasser
- #rezept mit haferflocken
- #Verival. Rezept