Basic recipe: MuesliAugust 11, 2020
Why not make your own muesli? With our recipe, you can choose whether you want to garnish your muesli with fruits and whether you want to add nuts. In any case, you are well prepared for a good start into the day.
Basic recipe: Muesli
Servings: 1 serving
- 50 g oat flakes
- 150 ml milk or plant drink
- 1 tbsp yoghurt or vegan alternative
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- fruits and nuts of your choice
- The oatmeal goes in a bowl.
- Pour the milk or the vegan drink into the bowl as well.
- Stir in the honey and yoghurt.
- Next, add the lemon juice.
- Now let your muesli soak for 5 minutes.
- Finally, you can garnish your muesli with fruits or nuts of any kind.
Products from this post
Highly nutritious larger-sized flakes See details
Content 500 gram (€3.70 * / 1000 gram)
From €1.85 *